Radical as This May Sound It Did

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-12 17:41:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

It Launched My Options Were Immediately as Follows Go Back and Nuke the Likely Candidates in Google Who Had Sabotaged Me. Not Really an Option as I Think It is the Lowest of the Low. Start Trying to Contact Link Owners to Ask for the Links to Be Removed. When I Am Heavily Invested in This Project Anyway and Have a Deadline to Reach This Was Not an Option. Also Xrummer Scrapebox or Other Automated Tools Could Send Another Just as Easily in Hours for Me to Deal With. Disavow Links With Google. To Download All the Links Disavow Them All and Hope That Google Would Show Me Mercy in the Few Months Matt Cutts.

Said It Takes to Get to Them All Removed. Give Up the Project.  Go Through My Mind as Organic Traffic Was a Big Part of My Business Plan. Thankfully I Was Talked Out of It and It Would Be Letting Them Win. I Opted for Number the Disavow Method but Wondered What Would Happen if I Italy Telegram Number Data Kept Being Sent S of Thousands More Links and How a New Site Can Actually Have Any Protection From This to Set Back a Site Months in Its Early Stages is Devastating to a New Online Business. To Be in a Climate Where It is Done Prior to Launch is Ridiculous. Had I Fired Back at Future Competitors as Many.

Suggested I Did There Would Be a Knock on Effect That Makes Me Wonder if in the Months to Come Everyone Will Be Doing It to Each Other as Routine. Having Been in Seo for Years I Always Knew It Was Possible to Sabotage Sites but Never Thought It Would Become So Common and Before They Even Ranked Robert Prime is a Self Employed Web Developer Based in East Sussex England. You Can Follow Him on Twitter at Robertprime. Our Looking Into the Crystal Ball of Predications Post Its Hard to Believe It is the Middle of December and a Whole Year Has Blown by. to Say Was an Interesting Year Would Be an Understatement One.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 06:47 , Processed in 1.146995 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |