You can also use the Italian future tense

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-12-17 18:04:03 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
The has moved and achieve the same result. Solutions and Special Situations to talk about things that are not in the future. To express that you are guessing something such as à. He or she will be twenty years old meaning she must be around twenty years old. Or Salano Centomiglia. It's going to be a hundred miles meaning it should be about miles. You can also ask questions like dove sara means he she where it could be someone can answer à him her it could be at home Also you can speculate on the cause thesomething as shown below.

It could be that he didn't call her Alternative forms theItalian future tense But thankfully you can C Level Contact List also talk about the future in Italian without actually using Italian future tense. Let me give you an example. Literal meaning I will go dancing tomorrow. You can also say ò à Literal meaning I will go around the city on Friday. It means I am going to the city on Friday. More formally you can say ò à. In English you can also say vacation starts tomorrow.

But in Italian you can use it in more situations such as when ordering food. In English you wouldn't say I drink coffee whereas in Italian that's completely correct and it even sounds weird using the future tense here. The special case thewhen however differs from English in that when the word occurs in Italian it ofcustomary to use the future tense. So when I'm around your house I'm gonna call you becomes ò ò literally under your house and that's how you wait at someone's doorstep. But you can also use the present tense in informal language, such as talking to friends.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 17:11 , Processed in 0.079679 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |